What is the Kolotibablo? Is it Really a Stable Job?

What is the Kolotibablo? Do you want to know if it is legit opportunity or just a scam? Are you curious if this data entry job can help you earn some extra income? Well, here is my in depth Kolotibablo review to help you learn more about it.

More...

What is Kolotibablo?

What is the Kolotibablo

Overview

Company Name: Kolotibablo

Owner: ---

Price to Join: Free to Join

My Rating: 5.1 out of 10.0

Kolotibablo is a website that provides captcha solving work for free. The site has been around since the year 2007. Captcha solving involves entering the text you see in the images correctly and this is one of the easiest jobs that you can find on the internet.

There are no restrictions related to any country and you can work from anywhere.

In this Kolotibablo review, I will take a closer look at this website and try to determine whether this is a scam or not. This review is unbiased and based on my honest research about this it. I recommend that you read the entire review before thinking about joining this website.

Summary:

• How Does Kolotibablo Work?
  • How Much Does It Cost to Join?
  • How Much Can You Earn?
  • Are There Any Complaints?
  • Bottom Line

How Does Kolotibablo Work?

It is not so hard to understand how Kolotibablo works. First of all, you have to sign up by entering your username and email. After you sign up you can begin working by solving captchas. You should try to solve the captchas quickly and you must make sure that you do not commit any mistakes.

You might be banned for committing mistakes. There are cases when people where banned within a few days after joining while some others were banned after months of hard work.

You must try to work continuously or your ratings will drop when you stop working for several days.

New and rarely used accounts may be banned for just one mistake. If you keep working regularly, then you can commit 3 mistakes per 1000 words without getting banned.

By the way, here is what the program looks like inside Kolotibablo.

You should not try to cheat by using any software because you will be banned when you get caught. Your earnings will be removed when you are banned by the website. You can withdraw your earnings through various methods.

You must have at least $5 in your balance to withdraw through PayPal. Other payment methods are Payza, Walletone, OKpay, BitCoin and some others.

You only need $1 balance to withdraw through all payment methods except PayPal.

You get paid instantly most of the times, but sometimes payment maybe delayed due to shortage of financial reserves. You will earn according to the current bid and your ratings.

There are 12 different ranking levels and you can get a higher bonus when you qualify for higher levels. This website does not have a referral program unlike some other captcha solving websites.

What is the Kolotibablo

How Much Does It Cost to Join?

As far as I know, it is free to join in Kolotibablo. All you have to do is enter the password that you receive on your email address to join. You can start working immediately after joining.

On the other hand, since it is free, your earnings are also limited.

How Much Can You Earn?

The pay starts around $0.4 per 1000 captchas solved. I do not have to tell you that this pay is extremely low and you will hardly earn a dollar after 3 hours of work even if you are a fast captcha solver.

The pay increases when you qualify for higher ranks and when the current bid is high. The bid can go as high as $0.7 per thousand captchas solved.

You will not receive your earnings instantly, but you will receive them once your work is reviewed. Your rankings are calculated on the basis of the captchas that you solve monthly.

If you have solved more than 5000 captchas, then your rank would be 3 and you will get a bonus of 8%.

What is the Kolotibablo

If you are successful in solving 5 lakh captchas, then your rank would be 12 and you will get a bonus of 25%.

I do not think that a normal person can solve 5 lakh captchas in just 30 days so you should forget about getting the 25% bonus.

Even if you get the bonus and solve so many captchas, still there is no guarantee that you will not get banned. You may lose all of your earnings once you get banned.

The other problem is that even after working so hard you will not make much money. You will earn a few dollars after hours of hard work. I am not at all happy with such low earning potential.

Are There Any Complaints?

Yes, and I have listed some of the major concerns below.

It is very easy to get banned.

I have personally tired this program and you can easily get banned after typing some wrong captchas. But I think that it is still possible to not make many mistakes. All you have to do is to double check before you hit enter.

Bottom Line

In my opinion, Kolotibablo is not a scam. I know that some people have complained that this is a scam, but their account was banned because of their mistakes. I have seen payment proofs and this website indeed pays those who enter captchas correctly.

On the other hand, I am not going to recommend joining this website because the pay is extremely low.

There are so many better options when it comes to earning money online. I think they should increase the number of mistakes that you can commit especially for new users. They should also start a referral program to increase the earning potential.

I leave the final decision in your hands. Good luck and choose wisely.

Pros

• Free to Start With
  • Easy Tasks

Cons

• Not that Enough Income
  • Easy to Get Banned

How Can You Earn Money Online?

It seems that you want to try the Kolotibablo because you are eager to have another source of income. It also feels like that you are already tired of working 9-5 and not earning that much.

Actually, I was also in the same shoes as your before. I thought that if I join a free data entry job, I can immediately earn my desired income. However, I realized that not all free programs are worth it. Some of them are just there to give you not that much instant cash.

Now, your next question is, how can you really make money at home? My best suggestion would be through making your own online business.

Basically it is a modern way of making money. And this will enable you to enjoy your working time at home. Basically, you will earn commissions by just expressing your opinion and helping other people with the common concerns.

Right now, I am on my third year in this program and I am already enjoying the fruits of my labor. So, I want to share my success with you.

What is the Kolotibablo

If you have more questions and concerns about Kolotibablo, feel free to comment it below and I would be glad to interact with you.

Let me hear your experiences on the comments below!

Best Regards,

John Rico

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below 24 comments
Ken Aguilar - November 8, 2018

Hey there! I just want to ask on how you will get the money that you earn in kolotibablo? Can someone help me? I just started in kb lately..

But i dont know where can i get it.

john rico - November 18, 2018

I suggest that you contact the customer support of Kolotibablo. In that way, you will know the cash out details of this company.

Prosperity - November 2, 2018

Have a good day!

There are some services paying for solving captchas and they are not so strict as Kolotibablo.
But the payment for this work is not high because it does not require some special skills.

I think that income depends on the speed and the time one spends on solving captchas, as well.

The higher the speed the higher your income. I know some websites and I have choosen three of them. Kolotibablo is among them. I have begun to work here recently.

On other websites I have been working for a month. I like their interface and administrators are very friendly there.

A few times my account was banned for mistakes, and the same day after a few hours, it was unbanned by moderators. These websites pay regularly.

This kind of work suits for those who have much free time. For instance, while playing online games, noone pays anything for this activity anything. I see this activity as fun, as playing a game, or solving puzzles.

I also like it, because it improves my typing speed and my English. I enjoy it and get money for it. 🙂

john rico - November 18, 2018

You got it right. It depends on the person if he/she benefits on Kolotibablo. I appreciate that you shared your personal experience about this platform.

Helen - October 21, 2018

I want to have income inside home so please help me on how to do it. Thanks!

john rico - November 18, 2018

Hey there! Honestly, I am not sure if Kolotibablo would be the best option if you want to earn money at home. If you don’t have the budget then you can try Kolotibablo but if you have something to invest with, then you can try affiliate marketing. Have you heard about it before?

Waquar Danish - April 25, 2018

I started working in Kolotibablo but after entering the captcha, there are no captchas shown and I can’t see how many captcha I entered. Can you please help me on how to solve this.

john rico - April 30, 2018

Hi there! I suggest that you send a support ticket to Kolotibablo itself in order to have a concrete answer about this problem.

meena - April 16, 2018

I need to get out of KB permanently. What can i do for that?

Hiten - March 12, 2018

Kv is good for short income and you can invest that money in some PTC to buy refers and maximize your income.

john rico - March 18, 2018

I agree with you that this kind of business is only good for short term income.

yogita tambe - February 14, 2018

How to start work after registation .Please sent me Video. How to solved comlicated capcha?

john rico - March 3, 2018

Basically, it is just the same with other data entry sites.

#rubel@ - October 23, 2017

It is very easy to get banned. Do they never give value to our hardwork?

Therese - October 6, 2017

based on my experience, KB is the most legit and stable job online… about the banning matter, yes you’ll be banned for committing consecutive mistakes especially for those starter who are not yet familiar with captchas… but the banning can now be solve because KB already made an option on how to un-banned accounts… Actually I got banned many times but that doesn’t stop me from working… This site already paid me 3 times… i am not that active but the income for me is quite good… How much more, if I’ll be active for hours, i can say probably the income will be big and of great help for me… i’m satisfied with Kolotibablo… Cheers!

john rico - October 8, 2017

Thanks for sharing your personal experience about Kolotibablo.

sandeep - October 25, 2017

what’s the actual rate of paying per 1000 captcha

john rico - October 29, 2017

If everything goes according to plan, you can earn $200 per month.

gregS - May 14, 2017

Hi John
Thanks for the heads up about Kolotibablo. I have come across a few programs already where the pay is extremely low, for the hours put in.
I think it depends on what the hourly rate is for the country you live in, to work out if it is viable or not. Where i live, a rate of $20 per hour for unskilled work is about right, so i would definitely not be signing up.
But in another country, where the hourly rate is not so high, it could be a viable way to make a living.
Cheers

john rico - May 21, 2017

Data entry jobs like what Kolotibablo is offering doesn’t give that much earning. And even if you spend much time into it, it is not guaranteed that you will earn your desired income.

On the other hand, if you have plenty of time and you have the passion of solving captchas, then you can give this a try. Please share your experience in here after trying the program.

Setio - July 14, 2017

Yes you’re right gregrS. I’m doing reCaptcha entry on KB, also doing another micro job on internet. In here, $10/day is enough to cheers 🙂

sareena - March 24, 2018

Dear setio

can you share your experience about another websites which are paying instantly and rate is better